Saturday, August 22, 2009

Making Money Through Affiliate Ads

In order to support our off grid, no day job existence, we have enabled affiliate ads on our website. I blog about our various off grid activities, producing solar and wind power, organic gardening, rain water harvesting, etc., and the affiliate ads on my site change with the topics I blog about, offering related products and services. These various ads have varying levels of success. My Amazon sales vary from $50 to $200 a month, once peaking at $1700, my Google ads are up to $600 / month, and we recently added clickbank.com, and that's bringing in over $500 / month. I've discovered a new one, which is shaping up to be very successful. This system will teach you how to make serious money, selling affiliate products. Check it out at http://www.dollarmonitor.com/affsites/afx/191829.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment